The Production Brewer will report to the head brewer. This role will involve working within the brewing and cellaring team to ensure the production of wort, its fermentation and conditioning is in line with quality control and production targets. Whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the brewery at all times. The Production Brewer will have a thorough understanding of the brewing process, equipment and techniques. They will be responsible for ensuring all the equipment is maintained and in full sanitary working order.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Represent BrewBoard at promotions, tastings and beer related events
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the brewing industry. IBD qualifications would be advantageous.
• Thorough understanding of the brewing process, equipment and techniques
• Committed team player, used to working flexibly to achieve business goals and keen to make improvements
• Well-developed communication and people skills; must be comfortable presenting to large groups
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision to achieve business goals and add value
• Ability to plan ahead, manage multiple tasks and solve problems
• Ability to meet our customer defined deadlines
• Flexible approach to work and working hours – night and weekend work when required
• Demonstrate a passion for our brand!
• A salary and benefits package that is fair and competitive.
• Opportunity for career growth and advancement within the organisation.
• Support in your professional development in the industry
• Work alongside a talented and passionate team of brewers.
• Gain valuable experience in a modern well equipped brewing facility.
• Access to industry events, festivals, and training programs.
• Employee allowance on our exceptional craft beers + non-alcohol options.
• Company pension